Thursday, October 28, 2010

Today

Today Hadley is officially 13 months old! It's hard to believe she's been one for a whole month. She is truly no longer a baby. She loves mischief, and waits until you're watching her to try something dare-devilish, and than giggles like a heyena (no idea how to spell that). We're definitely going to have to watch this little lady like a hawk in her teen years. Lord help me.

I missed my blogiversary! As of Oct. 20th, it's been 2 years!! That just seems insane to me. I started this blog to keep my family and friends up to date on my little family, but it's turned into something I never truly expected. I love finding new blogs to read, and connecting with people from all over the world. My little blog tells me I have an audience in Italy, Spain, Australia, South Africa, Canada and of course the U.S. I'd love to hear from you all! Having a new follower is like Christmas morning, I grin from ear to ear and can't wait to get to know them. And my goal is to have 50 by 2011, and then have my first give away! So follow on my friends, and you just might get something out of it (besides my daily ramblings :)

No comments: