Monday, October 11, 2010

MIA

I know I've been M.I.A. for quite some time now (and you were all very worried weren't you!) but things have been CRAZY around here. I've got about eleventy billion posts in the works so bear with me.

A few weeks ago we scored some free KSU tickets from one of the hubs friends. Wahoo! ( free makes it way more fun!) I can't even remember who we played now since it's been so long, but it was the game with the weather. You should know what I'm talking about since it got a 2 page spread in S.I. (Sports Illustrated- come on people keep up!).

Anyhoo we took the girls and the weather was nice and cool- perfect for football. Until the lightning caused the delay. Luckily they opened up Bramlage and we waited out the torential (sp?) downpour indoors nice and dry. Unfortunately once the game finally resumed, we only made it to half time before the girls (mostly Hadley) were done-zo. If there wouldn't have been the delay I'm convinced we would have made it the whole game! One of these times... But at least the Cats pulled out the W!

Look at that madness!

Seriously crazy weather my friends!

1st attempt at a family photo

2nd attempt. Ha. Still no good one. Although that's cute of Gracen and the hubs!
I found this on FB somewhere and I love it!! I love it more knowing that I was there for it!!


No comments: