Monday, October 18, 2010

Movie Review Monday

Today I only have 2 movies, since it's been so chaotic the past couple weeks! Drum roll please.....

First up: Beauty and the Beast!

I can't even put into words how much I love this movie. Hadley got it for her birthday since it "Came out of the vault", and as a kid I only had it on VHS and we no longer have a VCR. The girls LOVE it. They have watched it at least once a day since we got it. It's always there first choice now whenever it's time to pick out a movie. Makes a car ride to KC a lot easier!

Next up: Iron Man 2

haha didn't know that would be so small! Anyhoo... highly dissapointed in this flick. There really didn't seem to be any real action to it. I kept waiting for it. Although I do highly enjoy Mr. Stark, it wasn't enough for me. I loved Iron Man one, so this was a huge let down for me. Definitely wouldn't buy it, but if you're bored, put it on your rent list so at least you can say you've seen it.


Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Beauty and the Beast is one of my favorite movies!! I actually got to sing the theme song on the revolving stage in Disney World when I played a gig there!