Friday, October 22, 2010

Stephanie's fabulous wedding extravaganza! (a 3 part series)

The weekend of my sister's wedding the girls and I headed to town Thursday for one last family dinner. We headed to Zio's (which if you live in KC and have never been there, you are missing out!) they have fabulous bread, and such big portion sizes I could eat my left overs for a week!
Hadley just enjoyin some noodles!

showin Aunt Jaime some love!

After dinner we headed home to give Steph a present from Jaime and I. We (and by we I mean mostly Jaime, I helped creatively thank you) made her a scrapbook of her single life. It had all her baby pics, family photos, friends photos etc. We had some help from friends and family who made a couple pages of their photos to add to the scrapbook. It turned out awesome and was a HUGE hit at the wedding. We brought it to the reception and put it on the gifts table so all the guests could look through it. Everybody loved it!

"wow it's all me!"

loves it!


2 comments:

Collette Osuna said...

Hi There.....thank you so much for stopping by my blog and saying HI.....yours is super cute too!!

Im looking forward to getting to know you:)How fun!

Enter my awesome Tulle giveaway♥

Kelly said...

How cute! Have a wonderful wedding weekend!