Monday, October 25, 2010

Movie Review Monday

Here we go with the start of another beautiful fall week. You know what that means, movie review Monday!

First on the list: Tinkerbell and the Great Fairy Rescue
This was super cute, and Gracen LOVED it. We watched it 3 times before we had to return it. Luckily it's only an hour long, which is good and bad. I'm glad it was short since we watched it so many times, but if I would've bought it, it still would've been at least $20. But I guess that's worth it if she loves it so much! Definitely recommended!

Next up: Letter to Juliet
Since the hubby picked out the last movie, I got to pick this time so of course I went with a romantic comedy. But I wasn't impressed with Letters. I won't spoil it, but it was super predictable and kind of cheesy. Although it does make you want to go (go back) to Italy. The scenery is one of a kind. I would definitely consider this a renter. Nice to see once if you're in the mood for a happy ending.



Last but not least: The Rescuers
Since Daddy missed out on the festivities this weekend, he stopped and picked up the girls a movie. This is an oldy, but still a goody. And if you recall from this weeks movie review, Gracen highly enjoys "mouse" movies. So this was perfect for her. I loved watching Disney movies as a kid, and it makes my heart smile that they're still around for my kids to enjoy. I personally like the Rescuers Down Under better, but this is still a good wholesome family movie. Definitely a keeper!


Happy Monday!


No comments: