Friday, November 5, 2010

You broke my heart today Oprah.

I'm not even sure how to begin such a post.
But today,
Oprah Winfrey broke my heart.
It is literally in a million pieces.

Today's show consisted of 200+ men who were abused and molested as children.
I can't even imagine.
I've had to change the channel at a few different times.
It's really hard to hear, and watch them.
It's not even me, or someone I know.

As a Mother,
this horrifies me.
To think that my kids could ever be in danger
it's enough to want me to homeschool them and keep them inside forever.

Today in my prayers are all those affected by these travesties.
My heart hurts for you.





2 comments:

Kelly said...

Ugh - I couldn't even finish watching - it was so sad

Collette Osuna said...

I didnt see the show....sounds like a nightmare:(

Stop by and say Hello ♥
I’m the MTV Style Blogger of the Week!!!