Monday, November 1, 2010

It's the Holiday Season.. now get something for free!

The holiday's bring many of my favorite things. One of them being Christmas cards!! I mentioned them briefly here. But now it's time to get serious, and I need some help deciding on which ones! Becuase the lovely Shutterfly is giving away 50 free Christmas cards to bloggers!!

Here a few that I big pink puffy heart!!

Because it truly IS the most wonderful time of the year!

I love how simplisticly beautiful this is! And that also happens to be one of my favorite Christmas songs!

This is so different, and modern! I love it!

This just fits perfectly with my 2 little girlies personalities!!

Find these great designs and more here!


The second thing that I'm always looking forward to is the holiday parties!! And if you've seen any of my kiddos birthday invitations, you know I take my invites seriously! And Shutterfly has got some FAB.U.LOUS invites!!  Here are a few of my favorites:

I just love how this would coordinate with the Christmas card above!!

The colors just make this invitation so fun!

The cookies are so cute!! I can only imagine how great the party would be!

Make sure to check them all out here!


One of my favorite things about Shutterfly, is that they have personalized gift tags!! It just gives the present something else just a little special, and we all know I'm a sucker for anything personalized. Take a look at them here! That is definitely on my Christmas wish list this year!

Happy Shopping everyone! :)


No comments: