It's Friday and it's Fill in the Blank time! Today's theme is every woman's crowning glory: her hair. Today's blanks will cover the good, the bad and the ugly. If you want to play along, fill in the blanks over at your blog (or in the comment section) and then copy your link into the linky at the end of the post. Enjoy!
1. My last haircut was October 10! I cut off 12 inches the day after my sisters wedding. She requested that I keep it long to have an up do.
2. My most daring hair moment was It's not really "daring" but more of a silly case of poor judgement, that would be the day I dyed my hair red to be Willow from Buffy the Vampire Slayer for Halloween. It said it would only last 24 hrs. yea no it was permanent! I spent a lot of time trying to fix my hair! .
3. A hairstyle I'd never be brave enough to try is a pixie. I think it's SUPER cute on some people, but I'm pretty sure I would just end up looking like a boy! .
4. I've always dreamt of being a (blonde, brunette or red-head) hmm.. none really becuase at one point or another I've been all 3!
5. My go-to hair do is straight and left down, it's too short to do anything else to it now! .
6. My biggest hair disaster was uhh definitely the Halloween story mentioned above! .
7. A hairstyle I am dying to try is The hairstyle I got now! It's called a stacked bob I think? And I had never been brave enough until my neighbor convinced me, and now I love it! .
8. My best hair day was whenever I leave the salon. I love when someone else does my hair!
9. The worst hairstyle I ever had was Was when my Mom used to poof my bangs. You know 80s style. Half of them were teased up the other half curled under and an atrocious amount of hairspray!
10. My hair is finally something I don't hate! .
Excited to read about all of your hair joys and sorrows!
Have a great weekend!