Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Watcha Say Wednesday

There's so many fun link ups on Wednesday!
Go here for the watcha say Wed with Stash Mama!


1. Do you think you are a good friend?
-I hope so!!

2. What house chore do you despise the most?
- um, just about all of them! i hate folding laundry, i can toss it in the washer and dryer with the best of them, but i HATE folding it and putting it away!

3. What was your favorite board game as a kid?
-totally Mall Madness. The recording on ours got so worn out, we used to just giggle at how funny it sounded!
Bonus!
Look around the room can you find something starting with I, J, and K?
- ice in my drink, jewelry (my wedding ring), and a keepsake ornament I have displayed!





2 comments:

black tag diaries said...

i LOVED mall madness!

Kelly said...

Mall Madness was my FAVORITE!!!