Monday, November 15, 2010

Miscellany Monday

It's Miscellany Monday time over at Carissa's!


{1}
what a CRAZY weekend. it was so jam packed, i can't even believe it's already Monday, and I'm desperately trying to catch up on everything.. laundry, dishes, cleaning, blogging!

{2}
Happy birthday (on friday) to my brother! I can't believe he's already 22, it seriously feels like I just turned 22!

{3}
Friday night Aunt Nanie and Uncle Matt (and of course Scout the puppy) came to visit! We had a great time eating yummy food (esp. snickers cheesecake for dessert!), watching Toy Story 3, chatting, and of course a little drinking.

{4}
Saturday night was a girls night out for me, with some of my neighborhood mommy friends. we had a GREAT time, let's just say 99 cent margaritas were involved :)

{4a}
I got carded at the mexican restaraunt for a margarita, I was excited, made me feel young :)

{4b}
at the bar we went to someone was guessing our ages and he guessed 2 years older then I actually am... ouch, made me feel old :( haha

{5}
Sunday we got out pictures taken outside! I can hardly WAIT to see the results, I'm only a wee bit impatient like that!!

{6}
holy november! next week is Thanksgiving, really?!?!? this not only excites me, but it's pure madness, that means Christmas is literally RIGHT around the corner!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!!









No comments: