Friday, March 5, 2010

Friday State of Mind

I'm pretty sure I've been in a Friday state of mind since Monday. I guess that's what happens when you're dog tired from getting up 4 times a night! Ms. Hadley must be going through a growth spurt or something, (I'm going to go with teething, becuase that's my fall back excuse for everything!) becuase she is up 4 times a night, chug a luggin. She probably eats 20 oz (give or take) and then has maybe 8 during the day + cereal and fruit 2 or 3 times. This girl has her days and nights CONFUSED! No idea how to help her correct it.. the "nurse" told us she'll figure it out. I didn't like that answer. I thought maybe we should restrict her napping to only 2 hours at a time. But of course her response was "I don't think you should wake a sleeping baby". Wake up lady! All the books and docs nowadays reccomend waking up new borns every 2-3 hours to eat. I don't see how this is any different. Your answer is outdated and frankly I'll make up my own. Ha!

No comments: