Sunday, March 28, 2010

6 months

I can't believe my sweet baby Hadley is 6 months old today!!!! Where does the time go? Now she's sitting up, eating tons of new foods, and we're about to move her into the crib. She's still not sleeping through the night, but hey it will come with time! She is such a happy baby and loooves to play with Gracen. We're so lucky they love each other so much, hopefully it will stay that way!

So sad about KSU's loss, but really I didn't even recognize the team that was playing. Granted there was probably exhaustion due to the double OT win Thursday night, and many an injury, but that doesn't cover up my dissapointment. I will say they had a tremendous season, and Clemente you will be dearly missed. Frank "that's silly" Martin, you truly deserved Coach of the Year. I've never been so proud to be a Wildcat!!! Makes me sad we have to wait a whole nother year for basketball season to roll around again.

Highlights of the upcoming week that I am sooo excited for:

-Gracen's first night in her big girl bed!
-Gracen's second birthday is Thursday!
-Easter weekend, KC here we come!!!
-Doctor appts on Tues. (well maybe not excited for the shots, but definitely to see how big the girls are getting!)

No comments: