Tuesday, March 23, 2010

DWTS

So I have a love/hate relationship with Dancing with the Stars. I enjoy watching the dances, but I'm an impatient person, and I hate watching all the filler mumbo jumbo. Definitely wish I had DVR so I could just record it, and skip through the boring parts. The other problem I have with the show is that it seems to be constantly on. Once a season is through, it'll be like 2 weeks before they're advertising for the next one. Give us a little break ABC!

The reason I was so interested in last nights debut, was for Kate Gosselin. Now I have a love/hate relationship with her as well. I love the old Kate. I started watching the show way before it was popular, I was obsessed with when they did the one hour specials, before they even had a regular show. But now I just think she's ridiculous. I mean really. Oh I put my kids first, I'm done with the media spotlight, blah blah blah, and then you go on DWTS, far away from your kids! And also, you sucked at it! It was like watching that guy try to dance with a CPR dummy.

That's all, just had to get that out into the universe! Can't wait to see who gets the boot! I can almost guarentee it SHOULD be Kate, but because the public is obsessed with her, I can see her back for at least on more week.

I said that's all, but I have one more little blip to add. Was Pam Anderson drunk or high? Seriously she did not look like she was all there!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I usually do not watch DWTS but I happen to see Kate and Pam's dances last night. I agree Kate=not good and everything else you said about her. As far as Pam goes maybe drunk and high?