Saturday, March 6, 2010

Cross one off the ol' list!

So last night I did it! I created my meal from scratch. Yay for crossing one off my list! (Well I used a jar of spaghetti sauce, and boxed noodles, but really I don't have time to make either of those 2 from scratch!) Here's my proof:
First I mixed together 2 eggs, 1 cup of spinach, a bag of mozz cheese, and 1 cup of ricotta cheese

Meanwhile I boiled 12 jumbo shells

Then I stuffed my shells with the yummy cheese mixture

Slathered (i don't think thats pc chef talk but whatev) it in sauce, popped it in the oven and waited... impatiently i might add

Meanwhile Gracen happily watched while snacking on an apple

and Hadley girl ate some yummy cereal in her big girl high chair

The end result, topped with more cheese of course

Bon Appetit! I must say I was impressed with myself!


1 comment:

Stephanie Lynn said...

When Matt makes them, he mixes some tomato sauce with some alfredo sauce and its super good. Also (obviously not on Friday), he'll put sausage in there too sometimes which is pretty good.