Monday, March 8, 2010

Conspiracy theory

Another weekend has come and gone, yet feels like there wasn't one at all! Luckily I got some major cleaning done (which was needed, bad). Unfortunately Gracen started feeling yucky (yet again--I hate you winter!) on Sunday afternoon, running a slight temp. So we gave her some motrin and she was back to her ol' self, only a little groggy. We put her to bed around 8, and could hear her coughing quite a bit. Around 9:30 she woke up and was on fire. She had a temp of almost 105. So naturally I freaked out. Called the nurse, who told us to give her more motrin and then I called my Dad and he said yes to the motrin and use a cool washcloth. If her temp didn't go down in an hour it was time for the ER. Let me tell you, I was not ready for my first ER visit, and luckily fate was on my side and her fever broke a little over an hour later.

Meanwhile, Hadley girl had a GREAT night! She only woke up twice! So I am convinced they conspire against us, and when one has a good night, the other keeps us up. Ahh parenthood.

Let's just say I'm tired.... again. Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Ahhh I was just thinking the same thing about my kiddos. I swear its either one or the other. I don't even want to know what is going to happen with this 3rd one!