Wednesday, July 28, 2010

10 months!

Holy cow I cannot believe we've made it to 10 months already!! Time to start plannin this lil ladies' 1st birthday party! (we all know how much I love a good party). I can't believe Hadley's gettin so big. She's got 3 (almost 4!) teeth, is just about walking (I'm scared for that accomplishment), and is dunzo with the baby food and cereal! She's still quite the little messy monster when she eats, but it's a lot easier for me to get stuff done when she can feed herself. And in case any other Mama's out there read this, I've found that the best thing to help her with her teething is frozen strawberries. I put it in one of those mesh things that she can hold onto and VOILA! She's good to go for at least 10 minutes.

Her greatest accomplishment in my opinion is sleepin through the night! That makes for a very happy mama. We still occassionally wake up once, but for the most part we're down for the count at 8:30 until 7:30 or 8! She's also quite the little chatter box and loves to play with Gracen. That is definitely the best thing about having 2 kids is that they entertain each other quite well. And apparently they find Mom pretty boring!

So anyhoo, happy ten months Hadley Jean!

Can't get enough of those cheeks!

Love that lil lady bug booty!!


No comments: