So here's my list of 5 things to accomplish for March:
1. Create a budget for the month
3. Start the Yoga class at my gym
4. Clean out my closet and donate to goodwill... again
5. Get my quarterly bonus (if I cause any negative monies I don't get it!!)
10 things to accomplish in 2010:
1. Finish the basement
2. Get up to date on Gracen's scrapbook
3. Start Hadley's scrapbook
4. Go on a date with my husband (that's not for a special occassion)
5. Race for the Cure (and actally race this time, not sleep-in for the cure)
6. Participate in MOW (Meals on Wheels)
7. Plant a garden
8. Paint the kitchen
9. Put on a swimsuit
10. Write a Christmas newsletter (and send it out)
5 things to accomplish in the next 5 years:
1. Aquire a treadmill
2. Get Lasik
3. Visit my sister Jaime in TX
4. Convince Stephanie to have at least one baby so my girls have some cousins close in age!!!!
5. Move to KC!!!!!!
That doesn't seem like much, but to a full time working Mom of 2 girls under the age of 2 that's a lot!! Considering all the activities going on this year, it's going to fly by!!!