Monday, February 22, 2010

Bring on SPRING!

Is anyone else sick of the snow? Now don't get me wrong, I love snow and all, and there's nothing better then a white Christmas, but I am ready for SPRING! I am really missing the fresh air, and actually wanting to be out in it! Gracen LOVES to play outside, but everytime I open the door she just keeps repeating "cold, cold, cold!" We hope to get her and Hadley a swingset at some point in the next couple months, and I'm really excited about that. I can't wait to hang out outside again!!! And of course the cute little summer dresses and all the other super cute outfits that come with springtime! (Not to mention the SHOES!)

I am getting SO excited for Easter, and for Gracen to turn 2. We've got quite the weekend of festivities planned. I can't believe it's only 5 1/2 weeks away! This year is already starting to fly by, There's less then a week left in February, where did the month go?! But, I am ready to leave behind February, and the winter weather it brought!

No comments: