Monday, February 8, 2010

2010 What?!

Honest to goodness, where does the time go? I cannot believe that it is 2010, let alone February 2010. So much has happened and I can hardly remember it all. Our computer fried, so I have yet another excuse as to why it's been so long since the last post. But we just got a brand new laptop so I'm all out of excuses!

I have yet to post a pic of Hadley Jean, who is growing like a weed everyday. I cannot believe she is 4 and 1/2 months old! She's rolling all over the living room, and starting to eat solid foods. Gracen can hardly wait for her to get big enough to "play".

Ms. Gracen is just full of personality. She is her mother's daughter after all. She talks a mile a minute, and definitely commands attention. She is learning sign language right now, and LOVES it. Another way for her to communicate her demands. Right now we are trying to teach her patience among other things. She is dying for a puppy, but with all the craziness we have going on this year(3 immediate family weddings!), I think it'll be 2011.

Pictures to come soon I promise! (And not 4 months from now).

No comments: