Monday, September 6, 2010

Venus vs. Glitter

Winner? The glitter.


The other day I caught a glimpse of Venus Williams playing in the U.S. Open. And I was not at all impressed by her outfit. I understand she's into fashion and designs her own outfits and blah blah blah. I'm all for freedom of expression especially in clothing. But ma'am you are wearing a dress full o glitter to play tennis. If I was playing her I'd be seriously peeved that I would be getting distracted by her glittering dress. And if I were Venus, I would want to know that I won becuase of my talent, not becuase I successfully blinded my opponent with my dress. Next time, let's leave the flash at home shall we Venus?

2 comments:

Jenny said...

It looks like the 4th of July threw up on her shirt. Yuck.

The Yellow Door said...

I know!!!