Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The Thibault's take flight

This past February we were fortunate enough to be able to take a family vacation to Florida! We had planning this trip for quite some time, and the girls were soooo ready to meet the Disney princesses in person (more on that later).

Traveling with a 2 and 3 year old had me petrified. I mean I don't even really like to travel by myself. I'm just about the worst packer ever, I have a tendency to overpack on things I don't need, while just about always forgetting some necessity. So I was a little worried about packing for the 3 of us. Luckily the Mr. knows how to pack for himself :)

We started off our journey at 5:30 in the morning. And the ladies of this fam are not morning people, such a nice way to start off the vacay! And of course we left when it was 8 degrees outside. 8. So we're dressed for the artic tundra heading for Tampa, Florida. Pretty picture isn't it?

The flight wasn't all that bad, all things considered. Luckily we had a direct flight, and it was only about 2 hours. It also helped that we were armed with electronic toys. Gracen was lucky enough to sit next to Aunt Nanie and her dvd player and ipod. It was a relief to finally make it there!


8 bags, 1 stroller, 2 kids, 1 husband, and many hours later... we were ready to start our vacay! Stay tuned for the beach, Disney, Harry Potter land and much more :)




No comments: