Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Stats

This morning was Hadley girl's 9 month check up at the doctor. This little turkey now weighs 17.8 lbs, and is 29 inches long! She's only in the 25% for weight (last check up we were in the 50%), but she is still my little butterball turkey! I can tell she's thinning out, becuase she is considerably taller, 90%! I had Gracen get weighed as well, becuase last time (3 months ago) they were only about 4 lbs. apart. But Gracen is abnormally tiny, she's never really even been on the charts for her weight. So I am happy to anounce that she is a whopping 23.4 lbs! She has gained about 3 lbs in the last 3 months. She doesn't go back for a check up until she's 3, so I don't know if she's entered the charts or not, but she's lookin good, and they're now about 6 lbs apart! Growin like weeds my lil girlies!

No comments: