Friday, June 11, 2010

Bring on the chompers, and some patience for Mom

Oh my goodness. Teething. All.the.time. For those of you who haven't read my blog long enough, I blame just about everything on teething. I like to believe this is why no one has memories before the age of at least 3 years old, there's just too much pain.

Gracen has now "cut" 2 of her canines (the ouchiest ones). And by cut I mean they have broken the surface, they still have to come all the way in. She's also now cutting her back molars. This does not make for fun times for Mommy. I can understand why the girl doesn't want to chomp down her chicken nuggets at dinner time, but she can only eat so much oatmeal and pudding.

We are still (im)patiently waiting Hadley's first tooth. I can see them, and feel them, but the ugly buggers just won't cut. This makes for a fussy baby all day long, and a very tired Mama. The "experts" (I use this term loosely) claim that once the first tooth is cut it gets a little easier since they now know what's coming. I disagree. We're in for  along road until we've got a mouthful of chompers for Ms. Hadley girl.

So come on teeth, we are ready for you! And ready for a good night's sleep!

No comments: