Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Should I be worried?

Gracen and Hadley sharing a room = beautiful. It means I can finally not worry about waking Hadley up in our room when I toss and turn at night. Yes I'm a mover. TMI? Anyhoo back to the point. The girls sharing a room has so far been awesome. Hadley sleeps so much better, I think it's becuase of the noise maker (we were too cheap to buy a second one for our bedroom) but who knows for sure. Our only problem seems to be that Hadley goes to bed around 7 or 7:30, and then Gracen goes down around 8 or 8:30. But the past couple nights Gracen has gone to bed and talks/sings to herself. Now at first I was all oh thats so cute! But now I'm all paranoid she's going to wake up Hadley, and I would not be happy. My real question is, should I be worried she's talking to herself? Haha, I'm not seriously concerned, I just think it's funny. Hopefully it's not a sign of things to come!

No comments: