Friday, April 16, 2010

Farewell fine friend

Another one of my favorite shows has come to an end. And it's a sad day for me becuase I have yet to find something to replace it.

It started off with Kath & Kim. Now I know a lot of people didn't enjoy the show (probably why it got cancelled) but I mean come on, how can you resist lines such as "I didn't sign up for cooking dinner or being interested in how anyone's day was. I'm a trophy wife!"

Seriously just looking at them makes me laugh

Once Kath & Kim was cancelled I replaced my self-absorbed character love with Andrea from Samantha Who. Now I know a lot more people enjoyed this show, so I'm still wondering why this gem got cancelled. This line is one of my favs: "I love these giant mugs, the make my hands look so tiny!" And I will state I loved this show for multiple reasons, Christina Applegate is one of my all time favorite actresses, and I love Barry Watson. So as long as they ended up together, my heart isn't quite as broken.

I am already missing you beautiful wardrobe

My life is complete, they end up together, thank goodness!

Once I no longer had Samantha Who to get my self-absorbed character fix, enter Ugly Betty. Now the show itself, wasn't necessarily 5 star in my book. However Amanda and Marc made watching the entire hour a must every week. Oh how I will miss their antics. And the duo together was all the more entertaining.

I mean really look at him, how could you not be entertained?

Oh how I miss those faces already!

Oh how I will miss your inappropriateness!

So I salute you all self-absorbed characters and you will all be dearly missed until I can find a replacement. Any suggestions would be helpful! (Disclaimer- I do not have cable so it will need to be on a main channel, aka ABC, NBC, CBS, Fox, CW etc.)

No comments: