Tuesday, October 7, 2014

3 Months!

So I'm a little late in posting this - don't judge. Even as the third child, I promise my dear girl you are not getting lost in the shuffle. In fact, with how quickly technology changes, I probably have the most pictures of you as a baby! #technologyforthewin

Month 3 flew by just as quickly as the first 2. I headed back to work, and you stayed as cute as can be. Your sweet little personality is rapidly developing and I cherish every single day in witnessing it. You have finally learned to appreciate tummy time, and you LOVE to look in the mirror. (We love to look at you too!). We're still getting the hang of sleep schedules, with 2 very busy older sisters, it's hard to keep you on routine. Weekends mess everything up. However - you did manage to sleep all the way through the night multiple times! A girl after my own heart. Let's try to keep that up shall we? You still love to eat, and love to giggle. Not much phases you, such is the life for the third! (But speaking from experience, 3rd girls are awesome).

You went on your first road trip! Granted it was only for 24 hours, but it was your very first night away from home. We went to Wichita to visit your aunts, uncles and countless cousins. You're not one for a lot of commotion, so it's a good thing it was a short trip. Soon enough you'll be chasing them all around and contributing to the noise level. You were a dream in the car, slept the whole time both ways. Even though we strategically planned it around your nap times, we're just glad you kept up your end of the bargain ;)

You got baptized! You were a complete angel. You even giggled. We could not have asked for a better day (minus the blowout). We had a full house of family to celebrate you my sweet girl, don't ever forget how truly loved you are.

We love to play dressup. Thank goodness for older sisters and plenty of hand-me-downs!

You're now wearing size 3-6 month pajamas - what the what?! and we no longer swaddle you. Seriously, slow down sister! You still love to be snuggled closely, so I'll take it. You only like the pacifier when you're ready for bed, which makes it super easy to get you to sleep. You definitely know what you like and what you don't. You prefer to be bounced to sleep while I walk around, as opposed to rocking in the chair. However, I prefer to rock you after you fall asleep at least for a while just to snuggle :) Rocking babies to sleep is my jam. I can't get enough. Experts that tell me to "lay you down while drowsy" be damned. I rocked both your sisters to sleep until they wouldn't let me anymore, and they are great sleepers!

So thankful to have a healthy and happy peanut. You truly make everyday better, and we can't imagine life without you. Your big sisters continue to adore you, so someday when you all start fighting over clothes/makeup/phones etc. I'm not afraid to pull out old pictures for you :)

Love you sweet girl!










No comments: