Sunday, August 27, 2017

Parker Mae is 3!

Parker Mae is 3! She is a spitfire of a personality just like her oldest sister. As a typical third born, she enjoys being independent, but also relishes in all the attention of being the "baby". She still really doesn't like to be hugged or held by anyone but Mom and Dad, but she has definitely come out of her shell. We see a lot more smiles and giggles, but she's not afraid to give the ol' rbf either when needed.

In the next few weeks she'll start gymnastics class and "school" once a week. It's so very very different sending her then it was sending either of the older two. Maybe it's the age gap, but 3 still seems so little! I'm sure that will all dramatically change come December - for me, and for her. But for the time being she's still my baby. She loves to feel the baby brother kick, and is by far the best with our puppy, so we have high hopes as she earns the title of big sister!

I had big plans to get her 3 yo pics taken this summer, but between softball, swimming, tennis, and traveling - it never happened. #thirdchildproblems So with fruit snack bribes in hand I took a few of my own at the park. And most of these pretty much capture her personality perfectly. I love her at this age, and hope she never loses her zest for life, big bows, and ballerina dresses.















































No comments: