Wednesday, December 3, 2014

On turning 30

I'm definitely not one of those people who's dreading turning 30. In fact, bring it on. It's a totally viable excuse to have a grand celebration. Most people scoff when you have elaborate plans to turn 27. (What's so special about 27 they say? What's NOT so special I say?)

Anyways - even though I have a hard time remembering that I'm turning 30 and not, say 22, I've had to make some drastic changes to my morning and nightly routines. Gone are the days of simply washing my face before bed. Now I have to worry about things like wrinkles. GASP! Even though I'm not trying to correct any and/or get rid of any just quite yet, I'm in the preventative phase. I'd rather start using something now, than start freaking out about wrinkles in another 10 years.

Enter this beauty:



I am so impressed with this Vitamin C Serum. My biggest selling point? Organic ingredients! And it has the most delicious scent. It's very light, and usually I have a hard time with serums like this making my skin feel greasy, but not at all with this. It absorbs quickly, and a little bit goes a long way. So this should last awhile! I've been pleasantly surprised with how much it's evened out my skin tone. Certain areas of my face are prone to get red and blotchy (especially in the winter!) and this has worked like a dream. Highly recommended!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments: