Monday, April 16, 2012

A Prima Ballerina

A couple weeks ago at Gracen's dance class, they had parent watch night. So I took Hadley along to watch. Which turned out not to be such a great idea, because she got really sad that she didn't get to dance too. All in good time Had! Sometimes it's hard to be patient when you're the little sister, but one day when you're still in your 30's and Gracen's 40, maybe you'll thank me :)
Anyhoo! I get teary eyed watching her because I'm a sap like that, and can't believe she's old enough to be in dance class. And how she included Hadley at the beginning of class made me one proud Mama. Seeing all the little girls tap dance could not be any cuter. I cannot WAIT until her recital in June!


Sisters = Besties! (Most of the time)


Look at that form! (Notice the other girls not nearly as good, haha)




Seriously, look at that form! She is destined to be a prima ballerina!


Taking a bow!





No comments: