Saturday, January 7, 2012

Holy 2012

It's been over an entire year since I've blogged. Crazy! I've missed it a lot. We've had quite a crazy year, and one (of many) resolutions is to resume blogging and keep it up! One thing I'd like to do is make it into a book at the end of the year. We'll see if that happens :) So without further ado, here's 2011 wrapped up as quickly as I possibly can:

In January I started my new job in KC.
In April Gracen turned 3, holy cow this little lady's growing up WAY too fast!
In May we moved to KC - wahoo! (and i've been internetless until now)
In July Gracen took swimming lessons and I might've cried. It was just so precious!
In September Gracen started pre-school, more tears. She also started ballet and tap lessons, even more tears. Sept. also marked Hadley's second birthday, where did my babies go?!
October brought the start of holidays, and we had a cupcake (Gracen) and giraffe (Hadley) for Halloween.
November brought Thanksgiving, and was hardly time to even breathe.
December was a whirlwind. I spent a weekend in Chicago with my sisters (unbelievably cold, but a great mini-girls-weekend-vacay). The Mr. and I celebrated our anniversary, spent Christmas in Iowa with mi familia, New Years came and went and all of a sudden it's 2012!!! January 2nd I started grad-school, and I might be more than a little petrified to be in school again.

I can't wait to see what this year has in store. Including all the run of the mill resolutions: eating better, losing the baby weight, being more patient, blogging more etc.

So Happy New Year to all! Just a wee bit late. But better late than never right?




No comments: