Monday, December 1, 2008

November!




It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.... and I'm lovin every minute of it! I cannot get enough of the music, the trees, the lights, everything! I can't wait to start making my treats. We put up our Christmas tree a couple weeks ago, and Gracen loved it. There was just enough room for her to sit underneath it, and she loved the lights. She didn't even try to pull off the ornaments or topple the tree on top of her. Such a well mannered baby, she definitely gets that from me! haha.




The second week we had it up was a different story. After going over to her cousins house with their tree up, she saw them try to get their ornaments and tug on the tree, so she proceded to follow suit and try to get ours. Luckily we didn't buy anything too expensive, and the ornaments are plastic so they won't break.




We had a great Thanksgiving, went back to Gabe's parents farm, and it was very loud. 11 grandchildren is a lot! All under the age of 10! Travis (Gracen's godfather) got to spend some QT with lil G, and I went ahead and told him we just found ourselves a new babysitter since he'll be going to school in Lawrence! Aunt Andi took some pics with her new camera, and they turned out great... I smell a Christmas card!!! Hopefully I'll be able to post some of them soon.






No comments: