Tuesday, September 2, 2014

2 Months With Parker Mae

With each babe, the time goes faster and faster. (And why is it that 9 months of pregnancy seemed to DRAG on?!)  The past 2 months have been a whirlwind of sweet baby snuggles, and summertime fun. How it is September already I'll never know. It's nice to get back into a routine of school and Fall activities, although we forgot how stressful it can be to get everyone everywhere on time with a baby. 2 month olds don't really care about what time soccer starts :)




Miss Parker,

You continue to eat well (I can barely keep up!) weighing in at 11 lbs. 5.5 oz (65%) and 23 in. long (75%). I could just love on your sweet cheeks all day long. You are an amazing sleeper (a girl after my own heart!). Waking up usually only once, maybe twice. So thank you for that my darling girl. You have a love/hate relationship with a lot of things. For instance the carseat. You HATE when we put you in it, but once you're calmed down and the car is actually moving, you're good to go. You also LOVE to be swaddled, but only if we leave your arms and hands out. Otherwise you ninja chop your way out of the whole thing. You LOVE tummytime. For about 5 seconds. Then you HATE it. But alas, we push on. You LOVE getting your picture taken. Just kidding. I don't know if you love it or not, but I sure love taking them! I also love watching your little personality develop. You have found your sweet baby voice, and I can't get enough of your coos and your giggles. We love you to pieces Sweet P!

Mama



No comments: