Thursday, September 4, 2014

1st Day of Pre-K

I'm sure they have their reasons as to why, but it sure is inconvenient that they start pre-school activities so much later than the big kids. Hadley had her first day of Pre-K yesterday, and has been (im)patiently waiting to start school ever since Gracen did two weeks ago. #secondchildproblems

This year she gets to go 3 days a week instead of 2, and we switched to afternoons. I am SO excited about this since I head home on my lunch breaks to feed Parker, and that means that I can drop her off! I know it may seem like a small thing, but it means a lot to me (and her) that I get to be more involved this year. And that means one less trip out for Daddy with the baby. #winning

Hadley was SO excited to begin school, she was ready to go at 8am. School doesn't start until 12:15. We took the obligatory school photos, and luckily the storm had passed by noon to get said photos. She ran straight into the building, and knew exactly where to go. This wasn't her first rodeo.

She knew most of her class already (most of them have siblings in Gracen's class), and happily hugged and waved. This chica means business. I was equally proud and sad, that my little Hadley really didn't need me. She wasn't even ready to go home when school was over. It's such a blessing that she loves school, and we can't wait to see what this year holds.




I cannot believe that she will be in kindergarten next year, my sweet baby isn't a baby anymore!




No comments: