Thursday, October 10, 2013

Grand Opening: Plaid & Paisley

This past weekend we finally launched our Etsy shop Plaid & Paisley! Feel free to browse around and let us know if you have any specific ideas or things you'd like to see. We can customize pretty much anything. Even if you don't see it, we can customize it just for you!

Tie onesie found here
This is one of my fav, and can be made with pretty much any choice of fabric and stitching.
 
Headbands found here
I love the skinny headbands, and the color options are limitless!
 
Polka dot letters here
My sister's been hand painting these letters for 5 years now, and I'm obsessed. So glad we finally opened up a place to sell them :) Colors and patterns can match pretty much anything!!
 
Animal letters here
These animal letters would be perfect for any jungle nursery, or I love the ABC for a playroom!
 
Hand painted onesies here
I am a total sucker for anything monogrammed. And I love the vintage/antique look of these hand painted onesies.
 
 
Everything in our shop is truly one of a kind. No two are the same. We'd love for you to look around and let us know what you think. Pin away, and of course feel free to shop, the holidays are right around the corner -  Plaid & Paisley is officially open!




No comments: