Monday, January 12, 2009

Keeping optomistic..

This weekend has been very hectic, with a lot of sleepless nights. Ms. G had her 9 month check up on Friday and it did not go as well as we had planned. She only gained 1 lb and 7 oz, weighing now a grand total of 15 lbs and 7 oz. Even though she looks and acts healthy to me, she's not quite gaining weight at the speed she should be. She's moving down the charts rapidly and is currently in the less then 3% category. She's grown an inch in the last 3 months, measuring 26 in. now! (In my eyes she's growing!) But she's only in the 25% for height. Since Gracen had a cold on Friday, they decided not to give her any shots, of course the day Mom doesn't go!

This morning I went to go get her blood drawn which was not a fun event. She was a brave little girl, far braver then I am. Poor girl had to watch the blood being drawn out of her arm in between glances at me. I could tell she was thinking "why are you letting them do this to me woman?!?" As soon as it was all over, she was a little shaken up, but a trooper like usual.

She's getting tested for a number of things, we'll know the results tomorrow for all but one, but we're optomistic, she is all over the place, walking-crawling-giggling, and most always happy! Will keep everyone posted though!

No comments: