Friday, September 24, 2010

Houston we have a problem

We're on round 2 of teething, and it is not.going.well. to say the least. Hadley is definitely winning. Round one didn't seem that bad, but it was before she was sleeping through the night anyways so it didn't seem to make a difference. Now that I'm all used to 8 blissful uninterrupted hours of sleep at night, she's decided she needs to wake up at least 3 times. Bah! TEETH! She's already got 6, so she's WAY ahead of Gracen at this age. I'm definitely optimistic that they'll be quick and come in a big group so we can be donezo.

She's super clingy during the day, which up until dinner time doesn't really matter. Breakfast and lunch don't take that long to prepare so I can usually whip those up real quick while Gracen distracts her for 2.5 seconds. But dinner is a whole different story. I can't do ANYTHING (you think I'm joking but I'm not) without her crying at my feet. It's impossible. Even if the hubs is home, it doesn't matter. It makes no difference to her who is doing something else, that's the one she wants. It's lose-lose.

I'm hoping that this stage passes QUICKLY. Here's hopin..

No comments: