Thursday, March 4, 2010

Let the creative juices flow..

Something very exciting is in the works! So my sister Jaime made some letters for Gracen when she was born to hang on the wall. And I was obsessed. We all joked that she should start a business. For Gracen's 1st birthday her and my sister Steph made her a table and chairs that matched the letters. When Hadley was born she too got some letters. Christmas rolls around and Jaime made her a step-stool for the bathroom. Finally, after almost 2 years of telling her to make a business out if it (she's also made many letters for her friends kids) I have convinced her! I'm going to help her put them on a website to sell them. Since I have all of her products, I'll be the brains behind this operation (scary I know!)

So all 3 of you that read this (haha) that know/have kids that would like some personalized hand created things, stay tuned for photos and information on how to buy!

No comments: